Here is what has been making news in the automotive and car industry.
- Automotive company Skoda has been going from strength to strength. This was highlighted in their record sales so far this year, up 2.8% the previous year. Autotalk has the full rundown.
- Skoda isn’t the only automotive company getting in on the party. Volkswagen commercial also got in on the act, delivering a record 121,800 vans.
- The new Mazda CX-5 has had a few subtle changes, making it an even more impressive SUV. It was recently reviewed by M2 Magazine auto writer Dave McLeod
- Remember that time when it costed heaps to fill up your car? Take heart if you still feel that way. Stuff.co.nz compiled a list of great cars with small engines.
- Holden has unveiled their new Commdore model. The VXR variant is slated for release in early 2018.
- Does an extensive Ferrari car collection seem like something you’d enjoy? Well, for a tidy $20 million, it could be all yours.
- We know Americans love their big cars. Reading The Drive Team’s Review of it confirms why that is. It’s “SIZE in every way possible.”
- Platinum Wheels provided some great advice on taking proper care of your tyres and wheels.