We hope you’re enjoying a great start to your Friday morning. It has been a busy week in the automotive industry. So, here are some of the things which have been making news.
- Hamilton locals are being encouraged to give up their cars as part of World Car-Free Day. Newshub has the full story.
- Reuters has a look at the claim that new diesel cars are cleaner than new petrol cars.
- This was after the annual Paeroa Rotary Vintage & Classic Car Show on September 15-17, which had an amazing expose of classic cars lined up. Stuff.co.nz has the full rundown.
- Porsche has gone the extra mile with the new Panamera. Driven.co.nz has a look at what we can expect from it.
- M2 Magazine motoring editor and Tarmc editor Dave McLeod has a look at the new BMW 530e Sedan.
- The new Gran Turismo game is coming out very soon; the game will have some great vehicles in there, including a virtual Maclaren hypercar.
- Switching to electric cars is going to take time. The BBC has a look at the reasons why that is.