Crash Management is an organisation that manages the logistics in end-to-end accident experience.
The core service is available free of charge to Driveline clients and delivers a 1-call accident response & repair solution including:
- 24/7 nationwide toll-free service response
- Emergency service co-ordination: Police, Ambulance, Fire
- Salvage & towing co-ordination (excludes cost of towing)
- All stakeholder co-ordination & communications incl insurance brokers, assessors, repairers
- Pick & delivery service
- Free courtesy cars & vans
- Quality repair management to manufacturers’ specifications
- Over 100 insurance-approved repair locations nationwide
The Crash Management team can also provide additional service options and to ensure the Health & Safety at Work Act compliance is being met. Professional fleet accident management support services are a recognised mechanism for delivering on Health & Safety obligations, and is suitable for all fleets large and small.
Deliverables can include:
- Provision of a tailored Vehicle Use Policy
- Tailored driver support, rescue & repatriation protocols for undrivable vehicles and/or injury accidents, including instant notification to client H&S Officers
- Development and application of client-specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure compliance and consistency
- Log-in access to web-based accident management IT application for multiple client users: drivers, Fleet Managers, HR/H&S, insurers etc.
- Claim form provision, collection, upload (web-based storage) & relay to broker or insurer
- Upload of damage repair quotes & supporting digital images for client review & record keeping
- Recording of client repair authorisations for under-excess and/or non-claims
- (Optional) Full incident data reporting. This captures accident causes & trends including recidivist drivers, to identify remedial action requirements-
- Permanent access to all web-based records under one easy log-in to ensure transparency and an auditable trail
Any vehicle used for business purposes is deemed to be “a place of work” so fleet operations are subject to the H&S obligations imposed by the Act. In addition to identification of any hazard (a motor vehicle/driving) this includes a requirement to identify the probability of accident or harm, or “risk”, and develop appropriate responses. In order to comply any fleet operator must demonstrate best practice in fit-for-purpose vehicle selection and maintenance safety, develop appropriate driver safety protocols, and provide robust 24/7 assistance resources.
Contact us now to request Crash Management driver packs for your vehicles and discuss a service package to suit your business requirements.
If you would like to know more, call 0800 2CRASH (0800 227-274). Or send them an email on firstname.lastname@example.org