We are thrilled to announce the return of the Ford Ranger FX4 Bi-Turbo special edition, a highly regarded member of the Ranger family which has previously made a significant contribution to Ranger’s sales performance.
The latest FX4 comes equipped with the advanced 2.0L Bi-Turbo powertrain / 10-speed automatic transmission and is bolder and more distinctive than the prior model, featuring unique exterior and interior trim elements that help it to stand out from the pack. This is the very first time we have had the class leading 10-speed / 2.0L Bi-Turbo powertrain available on a 2WD Ranger.
TOUGH ON THE OUTSIDE, REFINED ON THE INSIDE
The latest Ranger FX4 Bi-Turbo special edition is based on the 2020.25MY XLT Double Cap Pick-Up, adding a host of extra features including:
• 2.0L Bi-Turbo Engine
• Improved Power: 147 157kW
• Improved Torque: 470 500Nm
• Improved Fuel Economy & Emissions
• 10 Speed Automatic Transmission
• New design + larger 18” alloy wheels in Ebony Black
• New design extended sports bar in Matt Black
• New design mesh grille in Ebony Black
• Ebony Black exterior mirrors, door/tailgate handles, and fender features
• Darkened Bi-LED headlamps
• Unique ‘FX4’ side decals and 3D badge on the tailgate
• Premium Ebony Black ‘Soft Top’ instrument panel (IP), similar to Wildtrak
• Tinted Graphite accents on IP and door trim
• New design leather-accented seats, with embossed FX4 logo
• Unique FX4 branded front and rear carpet mats
• Contrast Race Red stitching throughout the cabin, including on instrument panel, steering wheel, gear shifter, centre console, seat trim, door trim and floor mats.