How is SmartLease different?
It’s fair to say we spend a lot of time explaining the SmartLease difference to people. One of the most noteworthy differences is what happens at the end of the lease.
We’ve heard many a horror story from clients who’ve been stung at the end with other leases. They’re often surprised to receive a hefty bill for refurbishment or Km charges which can run into the thousands.
All of which makes us very happy to say we don’t do that at all. Ever. Not in the history of the universe has it ever happened.
Why? Because SmartLease doesn’t work that way.
If you’re looking at leasing but want to avoid being tied down, locked in or pinged for lease-end costs then SmartLease is for you.
So here it is in black and white, the SmartLease Difference:
- Absolute flexibility. SmartLease allows you to upgrade or switch out of the vehicle before lease end.
- Simple for accounting purposes. Payments are up to 100% tax deductible as an operating expense.
- Vehicle Savings. We pass on our lease discounts to you.
- No excess kilometre charges. There are no kilometre restrictions in the lease.
- No refurbishment charges. You won’t get a bill from us at the end of the term for wear and tear.
- No service contract. Get the car serviced by your regular provider at your convenience saving you money long-term.
And finally, SmartLease is flexible enough to be applied to any new vehicle and most late-model used vehicles.
Give us a call or fill in the quote request form for more info.