As you get settled into your morning, we’ve got the rundown on some of the interesting things which have been happening in the automotive market.
- The Ute Market is booming at the moment. Last year, five of the seven best selling vehicles were Utes. This trend looks set to continue and Stuff.co.nz has a look at the new Utes on their way to New Zealand shores.
- British Car maker Jaguar has introduced an App which could soon allow drivers to pay for their petrol from their car’s touchscreen.
- Nissan Motors has teamed up with the Japanese city of Yokohama to roll out the Nissan New Mobility Concept in its car sharing service. The aim was to encourage a more eco-friendly transport option and promote tourism.
- M2 Magazine has a look at the new Audi S4.
- Toyota did a cool little ad about the Toyota Hilux, taking a look at how many remote control replicas it takes to tow the real thing. Care to make a guess as to how many were needed?
- It isn’t long now until the new Tesla cars arrive in New Zealand. However, many Kiwis are already taking a liking to electric vehicles, with 3005 registrations. NetGuide looks into the reasons behind it.