From car shows to window washers, a lot has been happening in the motor vehicle industry. We’ve got the latest rundown on some of the big news.
- Second hand cars have never been more popular in New Zealand. Stuff.co.nz reports that total sales passed 100,000 in one month for the first time ever.
- The Practical Classics Classic Car and Restoration Show was held in the United Kingdom recently. And they had a couple of classic cars which went under the hammer. Driven.co.nz identifies five of them.
- The Audi S5 and A5 continue to receive rave reviews.
- Autocar highlights the changes which have been made to the 2018 Subaru Outlander.
- Automotive giant Toyota continues its impressive legacy. The New York International Auto Show named the Prius Prime as the winner of the World Green Car Award.
- Window washers around New Zealand street will be banned soon if a new law passes two more readings in parliament.
- Toyota wants to catch up to the Ford Ranger. And they are pulling out all the stops to do it.
- The new Jeep Cherokee TrackHawk is shaping up to be one of the most powerful and quickest SUVs ever.