The car industry never sleeps. Each and every day, there’s a new review, piece of innovation or something even more grand in the works. So we’ve done a bit of digging to bring you the latest car and automotive news from around the world.
- Since cars were invented, people have imagined what the cars of the future would look like. Volvo has taken that one step further and are busy fine tuning a self-driving rubbish truck.
- New Zealand’s biggest agricultural expo will be happening next week from June 14th-17th at Mystery Creek, Waikato. And car manufacturer Lexus will be making its debut there.
- Dave McLeod has a look at the new 2017 Mazda CX-5 on his website tarmc.net.
- Peugeot is entering into the highly competitive Ute market with a new dual cab Ute.
- A stack of hotted up cars will be on display at the Bargo Sports Club next week, raising awareness for men’s health day on June 18th.
- Bruce Maclaren’s legacy has been given a new lease of life. Roger Donaldson recently release a documentary film about the race car driver, designer, engineer and innovator.