There’s never a dull moment in the car industry. And we’ve got the latest rundown on what’s been happening.
- The original Mini is making a comeback in the marketplace. This prominent little car “sees an all-new coach built body using traditional techniques, but updated to a more modern finish thanks to “de-seaming” the exterior and welding in bespoke structural enhancements.” Stuff.co.nz has the full rundown on what it’s all about.
- The hugely popular Ford Ranger will have a special edition model arriving on New Zealand shores next month. Driven.co.nz discusses some of the things which make the FX4 model unique.
- Uber is getting more technologically savvy. Their latest plan to map the Auckland area is in an effort to help users identify the best pick up spots. NZ Herald writer Matthew Theunissen looks into it further.
- AA spokesman Barney Irvine says that Auckland traffic congestion is getting worse and that more needs to be done to ease the gridlock.
- M2 Motor Writer Dave Mcleod reviews two of the latest Audi Models: the A5 and S5.
- The MTA Car Show of the Century is on at the end of the month. It will be showcasing 100 years of cars, as well as the vehicles of tomorrow. This includes the famous next generation car, the Rinspeed Budii.