How does a SmartLease Car Lease Work?
In traditional terms, leasing a vehicle is thought of as money down the drain as usually it means renting a vehicle for a set period of time with nothing to show at the end of the agreement. SmartLease™ is quite different. 75% of our clients go with SmartLease™ because it combines flexible terms and the tax advantages of leasing. Simply put it’s a cost effective lease with more advantages than a traditional operating leasing or buying on hire purchase.
Here’s why it’s our most popular product:
- Tax Benefits – Lease payments are up to 100% tax deductible as an operating expense.
- Savings – Driveline gets substantial manufacturer discounts on new vehicles which we pass on to you. This can save you thousands of dollars!
- Cashflow – SmartLease™ allows you to enjoy the benefits of ownership, while freeing up valuable capital to use for other purposes in your business.
- Freedom – No kilometre restrictions means no excess kilometre charges. No fair wear and tear charges. No compulsory tie in to a service contract.
- Flexibility – should your circumstances change, early termination is on a similar basis as hire purchase. This is much more favourable than terminating a standard operating lease where termination costs can be significant and you are at the mercy of the lease company’s generosity.
- Great terms – flexible deposit from as little as one month in advance. Passenger vehicles up to 45 months term, trade vehicles & trucks up to 60 months term.
- Bells and whistles – Driveline can arrange all the extras like custom signwriting, specialist fit outs and accessories.
- Termination options – Many of our clients ask if they can purchase the vehicle at the end of the term. This is fine from our point of view and they can purchase the vehicle at the residual value nominated on the lease agreement.
Drive smarter, talk to us about the best finance structure for your business. Call us on 0800 275 374. Read more about SmartLease™.