People often ask us: should I lease or should I buy?
It’s an undeniable fact that businesses and property appreciate in value. Other assets like vehicles, machinery and computers depreciate in value. With this in mind, you should own what appreciates and lease what depreciates in value.
You need to think carefully about preserving your capital so it improves your financial position.
Be aware that the cost of leasing is 100% tax deductible as a business expense.
The next thing to consider is the fine print of the lease contract. Not all leases are created equal.
With Driveline’s flexible open book lease, it allows you to be in the driver’s seat.
You’re not locked into the terms of the agreement. So you won’t have to pay a heft fee for breaking the contract.
Consider these benefits of a Driveline SmartLease
- The entire cost of the lease is 100% tax deductible
- Driveline passes on substantial tier one discounts on new vehicles to our customers
- There are no extra charges for excess kilometres or fair wear and tear charges
- You can use your own servicing provider
- You’ll enjoy driving the vehicle of your choice while freeing up valuable capital
- Complete flexibility of an open book lease mean you can change the terms mid-contract
Driveline has SmartLease deals which start at less than $400 a month including GST.
If you’re not sure, feel free to give us a call today on 0800-275374. Or, send us an email on email@example.com for free independent advice. Our team have over 100 years of experience in the automotive industry and can help find a solution to your vehicle, finance and lease needs.
Visit our About Car Leasing page for more information.